Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why doesn't my eircom bband not work between 6pm and 1am?

Options
  • 13-01-2015 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

I currently live in north kerry and its very simple, the bband works all day and once it hits 6pm in the evening it does not work? It has always been like this, its very simple why doesn't it not work? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

danbrosnan wrote: »
    I currently live in north kerry and its very simple, the bband works all day and once it hits 6pm in the evening it does not work? It has always been like this, its very simple why doesn't it not work? 
    Hi danbrosnan

If you would like to PM me your land line number I will look in to this for you

Thanks
    AL

• Registered Users Posts: 48 sanjo

Living in Co.louth, have the same issue, since january 2014. No service from 6pm onwards and also weekends........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

sanjo wrote: »
    Living in Co.louth,  have the same issue, since january 2014.  No service from 6pm onwards and also weekends........
    Hi sanjo

Please feel free to PM me your land line number and I'll look in to this for you further.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Dfmnoc

danbrosnan wrote: »
    Have had the same problem for the last year, connection drops out at 1pm till 12am. Had 3 technicians call out and tell us the line was fine that its the exchange cant cope with the congestion or hole area has the same problem but eircom wont do anything about it. We have been putting up with it as we were promised efiber in april but they have pushed it out till July to December now. So Dont expect a resolution anytime soon

Advertisement