Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smash the cake photographer

Options
  • 13-01-2015 9:21pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking for a recommendation for a photograph to do a smash the cake session for the babadooks first birthday.

I am in Dublin but will travel within reason.

thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

Dok photography in Clontarf

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

CaraMay wrote: »
    Dok photography in Clontarf

they dont have anything on their website but i will give them a buzz tomorrow

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

I had Xmas photos done with them and they are fab. Around that time (2 years ago) they did the cake smash photos as well. Check out their photos on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

Try Bridget Lambert. Don't have personal experience but follow her on Facebook and pics are fab!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Only seen that smash cake thing done in America, didn't realise it was here now.

I've wanted to know, is the cake eaten afterwards, or what happens it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

Lol, I got this done for my daughter's birthday by a photographer in Donegal but I definitely recommend getting it done. I still laugh at the pictures. Get a very messy cake, the messier the better. I had a chocolate cake and it showed up really well in tho photographs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Look up primrose photos on face book. She definitely does them.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭elly123

Try Bridget Lambert. Don't have personal experience but follow her on Facebook and pics are fab!

Bridget is brilliant, she has the patience of a saint :) We have been to Bridget 3 times and have sent friends and family to her also.

Check her page out on Facebook.

Advertisement