Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Name This Gregorian tune

• 13-01-2015 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Hi,all-I hope I'm not breaking any rules here....
    Can anybody please tell me the name of this piece of Gregorian music which includes the violins and the chant.which can be heard at the start of this video below?
    I've heard it before a couple of times in other programmes but this video is the only way I could find it:

Many thanks in advance.
    (b.t.w.,tis only the music in the video I'm interested in!!:-))

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 77 ✭✭amerie2010

The Warning - Condition Red

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Thanks a million!!!
    Can you tell me if this can be got on CD or anythin of the like?

Seasan wrote:
    Thanks a million!!! Can you tell me if this can be got on CD or anythin of the like?

No problem, I'd never heard of it till you posted & I just used shazam to find out who it was. You can get it on iTunes if that's any help

amerie2010 wrote:
    No problem, I'd never heard of it till you posted & I just used shazam to find out who it was. You can get it on iTunes if that's any help

Mailed you the link as I can't post it here for some reason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Thank you so much.
    Unfortunately,I cant download Itunes because I only have a smartphone android thingy which cant even download music anymore-dont ask me why....
    But at least now I know the name of the tune and the artist,Im bound to get it from somewhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement