Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unique drinks reception music - Wedding

• 14-01-2015 12:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any bands which would suit a drinks reception after a wedding ceremony. Looking for something contemporary or other interesting suggestions. Was looking at Havana club trio, modern violinists or something else?! I guess just something a little different that's full of good energy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 marko27out

Hello,

I lead a duo playing classic jazz (think Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong). The instrumentation is piano and banjo (yes Banjo :) ), and I sing. We have also added musicians upon request. PM me if interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭gitane007

Way too late but no harm in throwing it up anyways just in case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njR_DmYbSXg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭GuitarMusic

If you're looking for a singer/guitar duo with an amazing female singer shoot me a pm.

We can do lots of high energy songs. Our repertoire is extensive so we can gauge the mood and play accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Cclancy

I would suggest these guys, very good: www(dot)locoswing(Dot)ie.

Sorry about the Dots, I can't post links yet. Damn 25 posts.

Advertisement