Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange EURO for US half dollar and quarter coins

Options
  • 14-01-2015 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Not really too sure if this is the rihhy catogory to post in. Hope it's okay. This is my first thread.

I'm looking into getting involved in the hobby of making rings out of old coins (or new ones) but generally old ones. The U.S. ones look really nice and make great rings but I'm finding it challenging to get coins.

I'm willing to Exchange euro for them as a currency exchange or just buy them, whatever's possible.

I was wondering if there was a sort of currency exchange I could exchange euro and the U.S. coins back.

Generally the older the better, especially the half dollar. All half dollars from 1964 and under are high percentage silver.

Thanks, hope this it ok to post here.

Advertisement