Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brayton park kilcock-management fees?

Options
  • 14-01-2015 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi

In process of buying a house in this estate and was told that there was no management company. Looking online, there definitely used to be one so can anyone confirm if there still is?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kildarelilly

No management company / fees for the houses in Brayton Park, but there is a management company in place for the apartments & duplexes.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pakman

I am buying in Brayton currently and there is a management company on the houses I have just been told.

Does anybody live here that knows about what they are charging. I have read different reports about the residents fighting them over this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭buzzard

When the estate was completed back in 2005, a mgt company was in place for all properties in the estate. Today, the mgt company still exists but only for the apartments and duplexes. For the remaining properties the estate's residents committe look for a small contribution for landscape maintenance.

The estate was taken over by the council.

Welcome to Brayton Park......

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pakman

Sorry only saw this now. Thanks for the reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

On entry to the estate at the first s bend at the green there are some shrubs and plants and it's very hard to see small kid's playing football on the green, and on occasion they have run out chasing the ball, could the tops of the plant's be trimmed a small bit to make it a bit safer, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Sorry to bump an old thread but what is the estate like? We are looking to rent there. The two of us and our baby. My husband commutes by car to dubkjn

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

Sorry to bump an old thread but what is the estate like? We are looking to rent there. The two of us and our baby. My husband commutes by car to dubkjn

Nice quiet estate

Advertisement