Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Mortgage

Options
  • 14-01-2015 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭

As you know some banks are now opening back up to switching your mortgage.

What penalties are incurred if I was to move my Mortgage to another provider ?

What can be done to encourage me to stay ? By moving my mortgage I can save nearly €200pm based on my details.

I was also considering opening an savings account and investing a large some >40K

What options would I have account wise.

Cheers

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Deep Thought,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

While we do not have access to account details here to advise you on your mortgage payments, we would be happy to arrange for a Mortgage Advisor from your branch to contact you. They will be able to go through with you any alternatives that would be available. Please send us a private message here with your name, account holding branch and contact number (please do not include any account numbers) and we will be happy to pass this on. Please click on the link in my signature below to send in a private message. 

We would be unable to advise on a specific type of Savings account for you here, however our Savings team can advise you on the best type of account for you to lodge a large lump sum. You can call our Savings team on 0818 200 341 or request a call back on the right hand side of this page. You can also view our range of Savings Accounts on the above link. 

I hope this helps and please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement