Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot towel shave

Options
  • 14-01-2015 11:30am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭

Staying up in the royal marine on Valentine's night, going to a ball there. Is there a good place that does a hot towel shave. Not interested in Knights in Dundrum, would rather somewhere walking distance from the hotel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

There are several Barbers in Dún Laoghaire, but I don't think any do the Hot towel shave but open to correction

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

You could try Bloomfield barbers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

The hill in stillorgan has a barbers that does them, cant remember the name though.

Champs barbers in Shankill does them and are top notch. The champs at bakers doesn't do them anymore.

Only other option id say is Dundrum and Knights, thought it was ok, nothing special especially for the price they charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mano bano

up the top of Patrick st on the right I cant think of the name of the place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Yeah the barbers beside Bloomfield sc has a sign in the window advertising hot towel shave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

The hill in stillorgan has a barbers that does them, cant remember the name though.

Champs barbers in Shankill does them and are top notch. The champs at bakers doesn't do them anymore.

Only other option id say is Dundrum and Knights, thought it was ok, nothing special especially for the price they charge.

The best barber in dundrum do hot towel shaves. I'd recommend them over knights.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'll go with Bloomfield Barbers so. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

beertons wrote: »
    I'll go with Bloomfield Barbers so. Cheers.

If Bloomfield barbers don't do it, you could try the Algerian guy in Patrick's street, up past Bits and Pizzas

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

If Bloomfield barbers don't do it, you could try the Algerian guy in Patrick's street, up past Bits and Pizzas
    Abdul in Simply the Best barbers. I've had a couple of them before there.

Advertisement