Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add Payee

Options
  • 14-01-2015 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I added a payee to my 365 a/c yesterday and requested activation code by text

I still have not received it

Who would I need to contact to query this

Eddie 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

impega1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Eddie 
    Hi impega1,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

When you do not receive this payee activation code to your registered mobile, you can request this to be sent again. To do this, please go tot activate the payee, and then enter an incorrect seven digit activation code (such as 1234567) three times in total. This will mean that the system will automatically send you a new code to you. 

If you still don't receive the code, please try the following trouble shooting tips: 
    • Try switching your phone on & off. 
    • Make sure your mail box is not full.
    • Make sure you have full coverage.
    • If you are abroad make sure you have international roaming enabled.
    • If the mobile is with a foreign provider, ensure they will forward text messages sent from us to your hand set.
    • Try deleting the beneficiary and add it again.
    • Have you got an anti-virus or firewall that would block the text?
    • Make sure your phone provider allows you to receive text messages from financial institutions.

If after the above has been completed and you are still not receiving your security codes, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 to have this investigated further.

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭impega1

impega1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Eddie 
    Hi impega1,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

When you do not receive this payee activation code to your registered mobile, you can request this to be sent again. To do this, please go tot activate the payee, and then enter an incorrect seven digit activation code (such as 1234567) three times in total. This will mean that the system will automatically send you a new code to you. 

If you still don't receive the code, please try the following trouble shooting tips: 
    • Try switching your phone on & off. 
    • Make sure your mail box is not full.
    • Make sure you have full coverage.
    • If you are abroad make sure you have international roaming enabled.
    • If the mobile is with a foreign provider, ensure they will forward text messages sent from us to your hand set.
    • Try deleting the beneficiary and add it again.
    • Have you got an anti-virus or firewall that would block the text?
    • Make sure your phone provider allows you to receive text messages from financial institutions.

If after the above has been completed and you are still not receiving your security codes, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 to have this investigated further.

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah

Thanks for your help

I have tied everything as outlined above however I am still not receiving the text message

I will call CS now to see if they can resolve it

Thanks
    Eddie

• Registered Users Posts: 1 piscis_lt

Same here, wrote to you using 365 customer support two days ago, no reply, tried everything you listed, nothing helps :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi piscis_It, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your post and welcome to Boards.ie. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]We're sorry to hear that the suggestions in our previous post did not help resolve your query and that you are still awaiting a reply from customer support.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]As you have still not received your activation code, we would ask that you call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000, where a customer service advisor will be more than happy to investigate this specific query immediately for you. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]If we can help with anything else here, please don't hesitate to post again. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]

Advertisement