Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jamie oliver Gnochi

Options
  • 14-01-2015 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anybody have a recipe for Jamie Oliver's fried three/ four cheese gnocchi, I had it in the dundrum restaurant but cant find the recipe anywhere?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭redarmy1929

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

Thanks guys but not quite, the one in the restaurant is a mixture of potato and fours types of cheese, its then fried and served in a spicy tomato sauce with parmesam on top

i'm not sure what the four cheeses are hence the question....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

This is definitely a gnocchi and not a cheese stuffed, fried ravioli? The cheese stuffed ravioli has fontal, ricotta and smoked mozzarella inside. Served with parmesan and a tomato sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

yes, definitely gnocchi, at least that's what it was called in the restaurant.....I saw it online as well in the menu for his Australian restaurant but unfortunately no recipes...it was very tasty...

• Advertisement
Advertisement