Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund of monies owed to my account still outstanding - SIX months later.

Options
  • 14-01-2015 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

For your reference:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057228588&page=2

I've had countless calls to customer support and everyone has kept fobbing me off saying it's with finance and they'd call me - they haven't and I still get account statements saying my account is in credit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

James_R wrote: »
    For your reference:

I've had countless calls to customer support and everyone has kept fobbing me off saying it's with finance and they'd call me - they haven't and I still get account statements saying my account is in credit.
    Sorry to hear this James_R

Please PM me the eircom account number and I'll look in to this further.

AL

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭James_R

For your reference:

AL
    Done!

For your reference:

AL
    Done!
    Hi James_R

I am awaiting clarification from our accounts department, as soon as I have more information I will be in touch right away but that mey be by tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Al

For your reference:

AL
    Done!
    Hi James_R

I am awaiting clarification from our accounts department, as soon as I have more information I will be in touch right away but that mey be by tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Al
    Any update Alan? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

For your reference:

AL
    Done!
    Hi James_R

Thanks
    Al
    Any update Alan? 
    Hi James,
    we will chase this again for update on this and be back to you Tuesday afternoon.
    Tony.

• Advertisement

Hi James_R

I'm treating this as a matter of urgency and as soon as I have confirmation that a cheque is finally arranged I'll let you know asap.

Apologies for the delays James.

Al

Hi James_R

I'm treating this as a matter of urgency and as soon as I have confirmation that a cheque is finally arranged I'll let you know asap.

Al
    Any luck getting that cheque organised Alan?

Hi James_R

Al
    Hi James_R

This is under investigation with eircoms credit management team as it seems the balance does not refer to an overpayment. As soon as I have further information I will let you know right away,

Thanks
    Al

Hi James_R

Al
    Hi James_R

This is under investigation with eircoms credit management team as it seems the balance does not refer to an overpayment. As soon as I have further information I will let you know right away,

Thanks
    Al
    There was an overpayment and a charge for ceasing my broadband contract when I was never told I was entering into a contract. This was resolved by you guys and I was told that it was charged in error and would be refunded this cessation amount along with fees charged after this date when I was no longer using the service. 

Hi Al,

Any update? I can not believe this is still unresolved.

James

• Advertisement

Two weeks and no update? Surely things can't be moving that slow?

Advertisement