Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car stolen- Swords

Options
  • 14-01-2015 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭

Had car stolen from outside house in Swords this morning.

It is a silver Ford Focus, reg is 07-D-870xx. Is a Ghia petrol model with an Airside Ford sticker in the back, Minnie Mouse sun blockers on both back windows and car seat base in back no noticeable features I'm afraid.

If anyone sees anything if they could let me know I'd greatly appreciate it.

People of Swords be ware as the guards said this is happening quite a bit in Swords.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

TRS30 wrote: »
    Had car stolen from outside house in Swords this morning.

It is a silver Ford Focus, reg is 07-D-870xx. Is a Ghia petrol model with an Airside Ford sticker in the back, Minnie Mouse sun blockers on both back windows and car seat base in back no noticeable features I'm afraid.

If anyone sees anything if they could let me know I'd greatly appreciate it.

People of Swords be ware as the guards said this is happening quite a bit in Swords.

That's very sad OP, yes I heard about different stolen cars and other incidents in Swords, did he/she/they steal the keys or how it happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Baxtards, the whole lot of them, hope you find it soon and in decent condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

alwald wrote: »
    That's very sad OP, yes I heard about different stolen cars and other incidents in Swords, did he/she/they steal the keys or how it happened?

Stole is when the wife went back into the house after putting baby stuff in the boot.
    vicwatson wrote: »
    Baxtards, the whole lot of them, hope you find it soon and in decent condition.

Thanks; its looking unlikely however am keeping the faith.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nemo1702

Sorry to hear this happened you. I know of someone else who this happened to. They actually saw their car for sale on donedeal or one of them. Keep an eye out. And if you have a toll tag on the car you might be able to see if they have used the M1/M50

Advertisement