Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying in Saddlers Mulhuddart

Options
  • 14-01-2015 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Looking at buying in Saddlers, Mulhuddart. Anyone any idea what the area is like? Seems like a quiet estate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭AlanG

I have a friend there and he is quite happy, no major problems and he is happy to stay and bring up his family there. The village has vastly improved in the last few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Have a look at the neighbourhood watch mega merge thread and in particular Dre as in Dray's posts.

January wrote: »
    Have a look at the neighbourhood watch mega merge thread and in particular Dre as in Dray's posts.

You want to get your facts straight there buddy,i dont live in saddlers.
    I was going to buy there a few years back but was pipped on the house i wanted. Just wasnt going to correct the guy who checked my post history in spite :)
    I did however get an estate not far from it. But from what i know they have had their share of trouble also. Pretty much a lot of Dublin at this stage.
    I liked the area for its proximity to the Blanchardstown centre and the open greens there. But they do have Gardai living in there and there is also a Sin Fein TD living in there.

I was going to buy there a few years back but was pipped on the house i wanted. Just wasnt going to correct the guy who checked my post history in spite :)
    I did however get an estate not far from it. But from what i know they have had their share of trouble also. Pretty much a lot of Dublin at this stage.
    I liked the area for its proximity to the Blanchardstown centre and the open greens there. But they do have Gardai living in there and there is also a Sin Fein TD living in there.

Meh, just assumed. No facts, like you said you never corrected so I just assumed.

January wrote: »
    Meh, just assumed. No facts, like you said you never corrected so I just assumed.

Its ok :) The houses are being snapped up like crazy in there though.

• Advertisement

Its ok :) The houses are being snapped up like crazy in there though.

They are nice houses! Couldn't live there though, I can hear the noise of the N3 up here in Wellview with my windows closed, there's no way I could handle being that close to it on a daily basis!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

Who?

I was wondering that too.

I think Saddlers is a lovely estate. I know a few families who live there. They have a very strong residents assoc, they have activities and parties during the year, Halloween, Christmas caroling etc. There is a nice community feel. Also it's a good estate for kids as there are 2 big green spaces.

Advertisement