Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Business Email

Options
  • 14-01-2015 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone have an eircom business email address. I've been ringing Eircom Business for nearly two months now trying to set up a bundle. With lots of apologies, I was told last week that everything was being 'escalated' and that everything would be set up within three to five days. Another week has past and I haven't heard a word since. I really don't want to ring them again. I'd prefer to send an email and get an email response that might indicate a real timescale, and then I could look into other options. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Does anyone have an eircom business email address. I've been ringing Eircom Business for nearly two months now trying to set up a bundle. With lots of apologies, I was told last week that everything was being 'escalated' and that everything would be set up within three to five days. Another week has past and I haven't heard a word since. I really don't want to ring them again. I'd prefer to send an email and get an email response that might indicate a real timescale, and then I could look into other o
    Hi DMN Coastwacth,

I'm very sorry to hear of these issues, while there is no email for business accounts please do feel free to send me a PM detailing the issue including the account number and I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement