Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falcon's View apartments

Options
  • 14-01-2015 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey everyone,

Was wondering if anyone could share some opinions on the apartments at Falcon's View, just next to the SC. What's the quality of them, how much are the bills etc, stuff like that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dogberto

Couldn't tell you about bills, but I know the going rate for rent is about €1,100.

They're nice apartments and seem to be well built. There can be issues with getting into the building (they seem very strict on buzzing people in) and parking - the hotel guests regularly park across the gate.

My sister lived there for a while and liked it, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Alieksij

Cool. Thanks for the info. Don't own a car so parking isn't really an issue for me. There are a few available atm for 1300+ so I guess I can go and have a look.

Advertisement