Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

private clinic consultancy info

Options
  • 14-01-2015 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hi,

I would like to have more info about booking a consultancy with a private dermatologist.
    1) Why do I need a referral from a GP for a private appointment? It costs 50€ for nothing.
    2) Why do I have to wait 7 days for somebody to communicate me the date of the appointment?

This is the first time that I am doing that. I am currently in contact with Hermitage Clinic and this looks so strange to me. I called in Blackrock clinic and Beacon and they told me the same things.

Any advice? I expected that when I call in a hospital I can know directly when the first private visit with a doctor can be arranged, not wait 1 week just to know a date. They told me this is to prioritize things, but I am calling a private doctor, not an ER!
    This to me is totally unacceptable and very frustrating!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Mod note: Not relevant to the East forum. Try Long Term Illness or another more suitable forum, but please read the forum charter before you post.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement