Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different Planet

Options
  • 14-01-2015 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

My god don't know what to say. Just had an inspection from our letting agency. One of the first things he commented was how large the apartment is. Reality is that it is a small flat on the bottom end of the market. I have seen smaller places sure, but even for the price it is not large. Less than 20 square meter. It is a converted unit above a shop. Just makes me laugh. Really wonder what kind of gems they come out with for places that are even smaller. In the place almost 2 years and they finally got around to providing a fire blanket. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

Did you expect him to say that they were renting you a ****hole?

Thanks for sharing, I guess.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Did you expect him to say that they were renting you a ****hole?

Thanks for sharing, I guess.....

I expected him to do the inspection and get the **** out. I never said it was a ****hole either. Just that it was small.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭AfterHrsProp

I expected him to do the inspection and get the **** out. I never said it was a ****hole either. Just that it was small.

whats small to you or me may be big to someone else.

Maybe he was just making small talk, I dont really see the point of your post, surely if it was just an inspection he was making sure everything is ok with the apartment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

As previous poster has said OP is there an accommodation or property related question that you wish to seek the advice of this forum on? Or should thread be closed and we can all forget you ever posted.

Advertisement