Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are online statements accepted for a loan application?

Options
  • 14-01-2015 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

My bank (Ulster Bank) only issue statements every 6 months and I have applied for a BOI loan which requires my last 2 months bank statements. I can only get these online or an interim statement of transactions direcly from my bank.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Loucx1989, 

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to Boards.ie.

When you apply for a loan with Bank of Ireland, you will be initially asked to provide statements to allow our Lending Team to review your application. For this purpose, eStatements are perfectly acceptable. However, if your application is approved, it will be a condition of the draw down that original or a certified copy (stamped and signed by the branch) will be required. 

If you need any assistance with this, you can call our Lending team on 0818 200 334 and a representative will be more than happy to help you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement