Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uppababy- SOS

Options
  • 14-01-2015 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭

Looking for some help.

Car was stolen from outside house this morning with uppababy base in boot 😟

Checked adverts and donedeal and not much there.

If anyone knows anyone who might be looking to sell one, black base would be ideal but would take anything, would appreciate it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Don't have one, but just wanted to say I know how bloody upsetting it is - the same thing happened to me, car nicked with the buggy in it. I was more upset about the buggy than the car! Hope you find one.

This is on adverts, don't know if it would work?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Fagashlil

Sorry to hear that.

There's one over on WOL, http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion/uppababy-vista-for-sale-t411511.html?sid=c9065bb43c8e0d05858dbe9a6f8169b9

Dunno if that's any help to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Oh that's so crap :( will your car insurance cover it? We almost had a spare, ours is faulty and being replaced but only the seat part. Our base is fine so keeping that.

I'm looking online for Uppababy accessories at the moment so if a base pops up anywhere I'll post here!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Thanks for the replies.

Will look at those for sale and hopefully find something.

Not sure about the car insurance, lets just say that a sick baby and cold weather lead to wife leaving keys on the seat while she went back to get our daughter so think they wouldn't pay out :(

Advertisement