Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutribullet

Options
  • 14-01-2015 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭

I am trying my damndest to find one of these in stock anywhere in Dublin..

Any ideas? Anyone have an unwanted Christmas gift of one that they would like to sell?

Comments

Brown Thomas have them 109 euro is where I got mine

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Woodsy-eile

Adverts.ie

My brother got one for christmas @ €99

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lossagh

They have the 12 piece set in Currys/PC World at the moment for €109. I got mine there just the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

All out of stock at the moment!

Ended up going for the new 1000w NutriNinja in Argos-very, very happy with the results so far..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

These nutribullets are very hard to find, anyone see them around?

• Advertisement

Go for the Nutrininja.. Much more powerful, same price range. Super bit of kit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

ckeego wrote: »
    Go for the Nutrininja.. Much more powerful, same price range. Super bit of kit.

This?

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3388932.htm

€157

That's the one but it was 123 euro last week

• Registered Users Posts: 22 MaxwellsHammer

The seem to be back in stock all over now. Got one in Cork last weekend after weeks searching.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭deandean

Anyone keeping an eye on the price of the nutribullet these days? It seems to be completely price fixed at 129 euro everywhere in Ireland. Anyone seen it for better than 129?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 MaxwellsHammer

deandean wrote: »
    Anyone keeping an eye on the price of the nutribullet these days? It seems to be completely price fixed at 129 euro everywhere in Ireland. Anyone seen it for better than 129?

They've always been e120 in Brown Thomas but maybe that's changed? Got one a couple of months back there.

Advertisement