Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Bargains/Reductions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Anybody know the best place to look for girls (toddler) Christmas clothes? Limited gift budget of €20 for a dress. Online would be best. I can't get into Dublin city centre. I do have the white water shopping centre close to me though. Although had a quick look there yesterday and nothing jumps out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Seemingly Super Valu have 2 bottles of Baileys for €24 this weekend......and I got a €5 voucher off a €25 shop this week....so 2 bottles of Baileys and a bar of choc for €20 for me when I go in this weekend:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

Tesco up north have 1l bottle of Baileys for £12, same bottle on offer in the south for €24

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=255249782

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

Whispered wrote: »
    Anybody know the best place to look for girls (toddler) Christmas clothes? Limited gift budget of €20 for a dress. Online would be best. I can't get into Dublin city centre. I do have the white water shopping centre close to me though. Although had a quick look there yesterday and nothing jumps out.

Penneys have gorgeous little Christmas dresses for little girls. very very cute and I'd imagine well within your budget

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Supervalu def have the 2 bottles of Baileys for E24 on offer, bought some last night.....

And to Whispered....my niece got a most gorgeous red dress in Dunnes for E22 during the week, for her little one.
    Red, short sleeves, lovely detail on it, and a kind of kick out skirt. And lovely fabric. Might be worth a look..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Have you tried Tesco? They sometimes have gorgeous clothes for kids.

Saw this on Twitter. It's an elf door complete with Christmas decorations. €7 in Tiger apparently. Complete bargain.

Ah crap the picture won't upload. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Ah crap the picture won't upload. :(

Here they are Toto:

14925654_10154227666144702_6965756351589689528_n.jpg?oh=3ae893484194dd636da65abe71352d7b&oe=58946FE3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Posy wrote: »
    Keep an eye out for Chocolate Kimberley tins for me!
    The cheapest I can find at the moment is €14 but I know I can do better! :pac:

See message from me above!!!!

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya and the chocolate milkado please.

Are my posts invisible? :D

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »
    Are my posts invisible? :D

What? :eek: Who said that!?

:pac:

Picked up a box of roses in my local centra today for 3.50. Nice to have in the wardrobe for surprise guests.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Dunnes currently has a 2 for 20e offer on the Jacobs tins of Chocolate Mikado's, Kimberley, Afternoon Tea and USA - think this is a great deal.

Excellent value, snapped a few of these up. Good to get things done early :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Dunnes currently has a 2 for 20e offer on the Jacobs tins of Chocolate Mikado's, Kimberley, Afternoon Tea and USA - think this is a great deal.

Excellent value, snapped a few of these up. Good to get things done early :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

See message from me above!!!!
    I said I only want one tin!! :D

I said I only want one tin!! :D

Well why not get 2 and give one as a gift! :-P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Well why not get 2 and give one as a gift! :-P

I gladly accept that gift :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

I was in homestore and more yesterday and there's half price on all types of baking trays/cake trays, got a big pizza tray , 2 muffin trays, a quiche tray, and a brownie tray for 21 euro. They also have the yankee candles at the usual 27 euro but there was a few around the 17 euro mark , a few different scents not necessarily for Christmas but might do as presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

Keep an eye out for Chocolate Kimberley tins for me!
    The cheapest I can find at the moment is €14 but I know I can do better! :pac:

I got them a few weeks ago in tescos for E8. Generally Dunnes sell them before christmas for E8 too but I havent seen them coming down that low yet. I saw them the other day in Centra for E10 if thats any good, check your local centra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

Amazon's Black Friday Sale is starting today until the 25th. Not sure if I should get the stuff I want now or wait until closer to the 25th itself. I'll be disgusted if I don't get maximum reductions :p:pac::pac:

I've never ordered from amazon before. Is postage calculated automatically or do you need to have an account with parcel motel or the likes?

• Advertisement

I've never ordered from amazon before. Is postage calculated automatically or do you need to have an account with parcel motel or the likes?

It's free delivery if you spend over a certain amount. I think it's £25. Postage is calculated when you put your address in. You'd only really have to use Parcel Motel if they won't deliver to Ireland or if the postage from a 3rd party seller is cheaper to UK than it is to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Dunnes also have the Medium sized selection boxes , 6 for 10 Euro :)

Anyone know when this offer is on until?

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anyone know when this offer is on until?

This offer was last week. Tescos have them for E2 each now

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Nelly 21 wrote: »
    This offer was last week. Tescos have them for E2 each now

Darn, so its over now?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

just saw on Deal Rush.ie.....a Christmas toilet set for E7.99 includes cover for cistern, cover for loo seat cover, and floor rug.
    postage a bit steep at E15.. choice of Santa, or Snowman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Got somethin similar last year. The mat on the floor is very light and easily messed up. Homestore have this http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/christmas-home-decorations/santa-toilet-cover/invt/053876 and I'll be going with it this year. Last year I got the snowman, which had the hat which held a bit of tissue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Dunnes doing 4 for €20 and is mix and match offer. Tubs are the standard plastic ones of roses, heroes, quality street and celebrations. You could also choose 18 cans of Pepsi, club orange and 7 up as one of the items. There was also a box of King crisps with the offer.

I got celebrations, roses, quality street and box of King for €20

matchthis wrote: »
    Dunnes doing 4 for €20 and is mix and match offer. Tubs are the standard plastic ones of roses, heroes, quality street and celebrations. You could also choose 18 cans of Pepsi, club orange and 7 up as one of the items. There was also a box of King crisps with the offer.

That's pretty good! Thanks for this matchthis :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Coca Cola, Diet Coke 18 pack €6 in Tesco till 22/11/2016.

• Advertisement

matchthis wrote: »

I wonder how long will this run for

Advertisement