Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Entitlements

• 14-01-2015 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

I just finished my 4 years on a CE Scheme and i am to sign on tomorrow. Can any one tell me what i am entitles to? I am married and have 2 kids. We are Living in a RAZ house. my wife works part time not sure how much but around 150 but can some times fall well below. its been a good ling time since i signed on and im told thins gave changed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Your maximum rate will be €372.40. Your spouses gross earnings less prsi, union dues and pension payment are what are assessed as means. If she has a claim of her own then there will be a maximum payment situation. Best thing you can do it go to your sw office and apply for jobseekers. Bring 3 recent payslips from your wife with you along with ID and proof of address and the letter stating you are finished the CE scheme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

eastbono wrote: »
    Your maximum rate will be €372.40. Your spouses gross earnings less prsi, union dues and pension payment are what are assessed as means. If she has a claim of her own then there will be a maximum payment situation. Best thing you can do it go to your sw office and apply for jobseekers. Bring 3 recent payslips from your wife with you along with ID and proof of address and the letter stating you are finished the CE scheme.

I went in today and was told to fill out forms and that i would get Benefit and would be interviewed on Tuesday. The lady said i no longer qualify for the fuel allowance. My wife is on about 150 before tax but woks 19 hours some times less and sometimes not at all (hotel bar)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

If you will get benefit then your spouses means will not be assessed against your claim but your spouses earnings will determine what payment you will get for her as an adult dependant.

Advertisement