Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds for HTML/CSS/Javascript - Dublin

Options
  • 15-01-2015 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I posted this thread over in development already, sorry if this is overdoing it.

I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone giving grinds in web design in Dublin. I am looking to meet up with someone an hour a week to improve my css/html. I just started work as a web designer and am very aware that I need to improve my coding.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

Tedsquee wrote: »
    Hi,

I posted this thread over in development already, sorry if this is overdoing it.

I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone giving grinds in web design in Dublin. I am looking to meet up with someone an hour a week to improve my css/html. I just started work as a web designer and am very aware that I need to improve my coding.

Thanks,

Check out codecademy or similar online courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭ObeyTheSuit

I know that you are after grinds but a wonderful self learning site I used was w3schools .com

It's free and teaches you a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tedsquee

Thanks, I do use that a bit. I am also on codecademy.com and just signed up for a javascript meetup. Still looking for a one-to-one tuturial with someone. Once a week for an hour for the next two months.

Advertisement