Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Law Question B10

Options
  • 15-01-2015 3:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I signed a b10 dated 19/9/14.
    Other director had put my name to B10 dated 23/3/14. Is this illegal. I also think he has done the same with another company he owns. He is acting improperly in all matters and i need to resign but i was shocked to find out these facts.
    I am planning on ringing CRO in the morning but i am so worried. How could this happen? Surely cro do not allow a difference of 6 months in naming and signing of Directors on B10?
    Any advice welcome im in a state here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Why did you not date it yourself? You should ensure that the effective date of the notified change does not precede the date of your appointment as a Director. There often is a delay in filing a B10, six seems a bit long.
    I would resign as I would not sit on a board with a person "acting improperly at all times".

• Registered Users Posts: 8 skinnywhip

Why did you not date it yourself? You should ensure that the effective date of the notified change does not precede the date of your appointment as a Director. There often is a delay in filing a B10, six seems a bit long.
    I would resign as I would not sit on a board with a person "acting improperly at all times".

I did date it! It is clearly dated 19/9/14 but he had put my name on as replacing a director in march 14. So even though Cro only received my signature in Sept i am down as director since march 14. I have been onto cro and i have to put in writing a request to amend the dates.
    I intend to resign tomorrow.

Advertisement