Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Peakfinder App

Options
  • 15-01-2015 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭

Amazon do a free app of the day every day. In order to get them you need to set yourself up an amazon app account and download the amazon app, you then claim them to your account and they are yours then, to install on your android device whenever you want.

The free app today is one I thought might be of interest to a lot of people here it is called Peakfinder and displays all the peaks from your viewpoint with names. Here is the link to it and from the pictures you can see what I mean http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00P9J58RC/ref=nav_sap_mas_15_01_15 I tried it for Wicklow and Mourne mountains and it has them so assume has all of Ireland. Its a nice little app that had I knew about I'd of considered paying for but when free definitely worth getting. Just to say this is only free for today.

Comments

Advertisement