Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JSB first collection

• 15-01-2015 11:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone knows is the JSB taxed or anything? I collected for the first time yesterday and only get 263.20 even though my rate is 188? it said it was for 9 days but i cant figure out how they came to the above number? Wife works if that makes a difference?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

The first three days of your claim are waiting days and you dont get any sw for those 3 days. Did you get a letter stating your jsb was awarded? On that letter will be the rate you will be paid. Is it possible that you are getting some payment for your spouse. Adult dependant is paid on a sliding scale depending on spouses earnings. JSB is taxable and your spouse should declare it at the end of the tax year.

Advertisement