Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Pinlock Noob

• 15-01-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

So I treated myself to a new AGV lid after the Christmas which is pinlock ready. So I went online and picked myself up pinlock insert before installing it I watched a couple of vids on how to install it. For the majority it works great but I do get a build up of condensation down by the bottom of my visor near my nose only a few minutes at setting out on my journey. Which will slowly work it way up the visor as my journey goes on!
    I have removed and refitted the insert a couple of times now to make sure there is a good seal and I have also tried adjusting the pinlocks themself both with no joy.

Anyone have any other ideas at this stage I'm thinking of picking up a new insert at the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Have a close look at the pins inthe visor. Some types can be rotate which will tighten up the seal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

dre_jspeed wrote: »
    So I treated myself to a new AGV lid after the Christmas which is pinlock ready. So I went online and picked myself up pinlock insert before installing it I watched a couple of vids on how to install it. For the majority it works great but I do get a build up of condensation down by the bottom of my visor near my nose only a few minutes at setting out on my journey. Which will slowly work it way up the visor as my journey goes on!
    I have removed and refitted the insert a couple of times now to make sure there is a good seal and I have also tried adjusting the pinlocks themself both with no joy.

Anyone have any other ideas at this stage I'm thinking of picking up a new insert at the weekend.

You might have some moisture on the inside of the visor or pinlock.
    Take the pinlock off the visor and place both near a radiator for an hour to they are 100% dry and then try fitting it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

Thanks for the reply guys, I will give them ago this evening.

Advertisement