Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2015

• 15-01-2015 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Please share what came up in your mocks in this thread. Remember please to state the subject, level and exam (DEB or Examcraft) clearly to avoid any confusion.

A few simple rules to ensure this thread runs as smoothly as possible:

NO POSTING OF MOCK PAPERS: Any posts of the actual papers will be deleted and the user posting them will be banned. This also applies to linking to scans of the papers.

USE SPOILER TAGS: If you are referring to any specific material on any Mock paper, make sure to use spoiler tags so that people who don't want to know what's on a given paper won't see. A spoiler looks like this: Spoiler: Your text here. To use spoiler tags, highlight the text you want to spoil, and click the icon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Would appreciate if people who've already done their Mocks please post away <3

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

mine is in 2 weeks, will update then

Mine is next week but ive seen people comment they had theirs after the xmas hols so will need a few hints from them! I will help out too

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Best of luck, everyone :)

Examcraft HL Maths:
    Sorry :D Try not to look for hints. In fact, you'd be wiser not following this thread at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Nim wrote: »
    Best of luck, everyone :)

Examcraft HL Maths:
    Sorry :D Try not to look for hints. In fact, you'd be wiser not following this thread at all.

Is this deb or exam craft ??? Can you confirm??!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Is this deb or exam craft ??? Can you confirm??!

That applies to both :p

Whats everyones exams on monday??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Whats everyones exams on monday??

You do realise that mock exams are not run by the SEC and schools set their own mock timetable, and not every school has mocks on Monday. Some schools don't do any mocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Clare0101

Why aren't they making an official thread like usual?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

Clare0101 wrote: »

I've been wondering this too :confused:
    Mods?

• Advertisement

When do people start their mocks? Mine start Febuary 2nd

When do people start their mocks? Mine start Febuary 2nd

same

This week :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Possibly because of the shambles last year when people refused to follow a few simple rules.

spurious wrote: »
    Possibly because of the shambles last year when people refused to follow a few simple rules.

Why should the rest of us have to suffer for it now? That was one bad year group but not every year is the same

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Why should the rest of us have to suffer for it now? That was one bad year group but not every year is the same

No, usually every year is much the same. People repeatedly asking for the same papers, repeatedly asking is it DEB or Examcraft, repeatedly asking for obscure papers, repeatedly refusing to put up some information themselves. Lots of takers, not so many givers.

The mods are the ones will have to do all the PITA work, for probably about three weeks. Up to them if they want to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

I'm glad it will make me less inclined to look up spoilers!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Anyone have leaks on HL Irish, business or Biology for DEB mocks? Thanks for any help!

Anyone have leaks on HL Irish, business or Biology for DEB mocks? Thanks for any help!

For biology there is always guarenteed genetics and ecology as a long question mocks and LC included

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

For biology there is always guarenteed genetics and ecology as a long question mocks and LC included

Is there always a genetic cross or is it theory? Cheers for the reply!

• Advertisement

id love to see irish,maths or business on this, so much to know for them

I have maths and biology tomorrow but not sure if DEBS or Examcraft but will try to provide plenty of info :) both HL

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ko3p

thanks!
    Good luck btw.

Is there always a genetic cross or is it theory? Cheers for the reply!

No bother at all just here to help! Usually there is always a cross plus theory and sometimes there can even be two crosses if they are feeling nasty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I've been wondering this too :confused:
    Mods?
    Seriously, one of these years people will be looking for the Mocks thread in September!!

What's the point of making a Mocks thread when nobody or next to nobody has done their Mocks?

It just becomes a long list of "Anyone got any info on ..." and "I'm dead!!! :( " posts.

And I would back up Nim's comment btw ... you're far better off not looking at spoilers, even if they are available (and accurate, which they're not always).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement