Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for music to use in upcoming ads

• 15-01-2015 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Everyone,

I am a new user and just looking to make contact with any unsigned musicians who might have a few tracks recorded. I am the founder of an Irish production company and we are always looking for quality music to use in our productions. after a recent Facebook post it was strongly recommended that we post here.

Basically feel free to contact us if you have any tracks recorded that you might like to see in an upcoming ad or viral. Noting of yours will be used until we have made contact and have described the project in all its detail to you and of course decided on a price. In the past we have paid local musicians and artists anywhere from €200-€2000 for a single track. In return some tracks have been viewed over 500,000 times online boosting their profile.

This is just a brief outline and call out. I hope we can find some great artists on here of any genre.

If any of the above interests you please feel free to email me at audioform(at)outlook(dot)com and I can answer any further questions you may have.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Thread being locked due to breach of Charter. This form is only for Bands.

This is a place for you to promote your original music, as the title suggests and also to listen to other bands and have your music reviewed by your peers. This isn't a place for cover bands, tribute bands, wedding bands, promoters, etc to try to make money. This is for new music by the users of Boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement