Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Festivals/New Artists

Options
  • 15-01-2015 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi. I'm trying to choose a music festival to go this year and didn't have luck to find one that suits me yet. Going to a jazz music festival would be highly appreciated(i've went to London Jazz Music festival last year, great time). Did you guys already go to any jazz festival on Europe? Do you recommend any? As a student I have a kind of low budget, but i'm willing to spend it all on festivals and music since I'm not from Europe and I probably won't have another oportunity like this one.

Also, I don't really know a lot of new names on the scene to listen to. I usually listen to the most famous one's, but I bet there some great artists that I still don't know. Any recommendation would be appreciate.
    Sorry for the english and thank you in advance.

Advertisement