Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invalidity pension email address???

Options
  • 15-01-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Its close on impossible to get through to Invalidity Pension section in Dept of Social Protection by phone, would anyone have an email address to get through, I dont understand why they dont have email addresses put up on the website and dedicate staff to answering queries there as well as phones....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Redo22

Its close on impossible to get through to Invalidity Pension section in Dept of Social Protection by phone, would anyone have an email address to get through, I dont understand why they dont have email addresses put up on the website and dedicate staff to answering queries there as well as phones....

Just go to the contact us section on the welfare.ie website and click invalidity pension and fill out the form. They'll email you back within one or two days and then you'll have an email address for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

They wouldn't have enough staff to dedicate to answering queries over the phone or by email. Staff are trying to pprocess applications in between answering the phone. By far the most surefire way to get a response is to write to them.
    Include your phone number and someone might ring you.

Advertisement