Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spas / Beauty Salons in Limerick City

• 15-01-2015 3:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm getting married later this year back in Limerick. My parents still live there, but I really don't have a clue about places in town.

I want to get a body scrub / massage with my sister and sister in law the week before my wedding but I can't figure out where would be the best place. The Absolute Hotel spa looks nice but so do a few others.

I also want to go for gelish manicure, if you have suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Does it have to me in the city itself? You could venture out of town (15 mins drive) to Adare manor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

I suppose so - just didn't think the Lavender Rooms looked that good but I was only going on looking at the front door of the wee house!

My sis-in-law does loves Adare Manor (she's from America) and my dad's a member out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭unichick

nosietoes wrote: »
    I suppose so - just didn't think the Lavender Rooms looked that good but I was only going on looking at the front door of the wee house!

My sis-in-law does loves Adare Manor (she's from America) and my dad's a member out there.

Revas spa in the woodlands in Adare is fab. So relaxing & access to thermal suite.

Advertisement