Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preliminary Law Exams

Options
  • 15-01-2015 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I'm preparing to study these in March and would like to speak to anyone that has gone down this route.

I've purchased the past exam papers etc but would still like some more help preparing.

Could anyone recommend anything.

Many Thanks
    Andrew
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebeccaM90

Hi all

Can anyone give me any information about the preliminary exams with the Law Society. I'm aware of the syllabus for 2017 and the dates etc. I suppose I just want an idea of what they're looking for and if in fact the exams are do-able. I would really appreciate some information.

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebeccaM90

I'm preparing to study these in March and would like to speak to anyone that has gone down this route.

I've purchased the past exam papers etc but would still like some more help preparing.

Could anyone recommend anything.

Many Thanks
    Andrew

Hi Andrew,

How did these exams go? Any tips , I'm dead set on sitting these in March.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rebecca

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Mod:

I think that we can keep all of this in one thread.

Threads merged.

Advertisement