Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Predictions league *sign up in OP*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

This game is hard :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,475 ✭✭✭Ryath

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Oh god no :P two duds of days

You were nearest though!

Attempted to lock the predictions column for tonight's stage but not sure if I've done it right, apologies if I've messed anything up in my attempts!

Attempted to lock the predictions column for tonight's stage but not sure if I've done it right, apologies if I've messed anything up in my attempts!

Yea it worked fine couldn't stick in Porte when I got home from work and sat down to watch the stage! Thanks to anonymous badger for sticking in the points was just about to do it. What would peoples opinion be on changing the sharing option to view only? You would need to give me your gmail address to give you access to edit.

Ryath wrote: »
    Yea it worked fine couldn't stick in Porte when I got home from work and sat down to watch the stage! Thanks to anonymous badger for sticking in the points was just about to do it. What would peoples opinion be on changing the sharing option to view only? You would need to give me your gmail address to give you access to edit.

I did the points there.

I'd be fine with that personally, as long as everyone has a google account.

I did the points there.

I'd be fine with that personally, as long as everyone has a google account.

Was assuming it was you.

I'd imagine everyone does I'll wait and see what people say.

Should have bumped this during the week. Sheet added for Paris Nice if anyone wants to join in

Add your name in overall sheet the put your prediction in on Paris Nice Sheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJ3dJ9awC0SNkEY3h5mC5AlRxtxiJNQDCJ5y8NqBLE4/edit#gid=1439486371

Advertisement