Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In search of a Polish festive tea

• 15-01-2015 5:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Delicious tea that seems to only be sold around Christmas(or so I'm told).
    Pear and Cinnamon flavour.

If anyone knows where to get it(in Dublin) I would appreciate the location of the shop and also highly recommend you pick up a pack to try it if you haven't had it before!

fbd49abc-b31d-11e2-85c8-456fcfbb0c63.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭uberalex

There's a Polish shop on Mary St, near the Church, where I got something very similar (perhaps same brand, different flavour).
    I'd try them and the one on Moore St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Anyone have success with finding this?

I did a search in the eastern European shops in Balbriggan (we have 3), I couldn't find it but I discovered this mint and apple tea for sale in all the shops and it's very nice, cost 85c for 20 bags BUT i'd really like to the pear & cinnamon one

Babcia%20Jagoda-mieta-z-jablkiem_r_57.jpg

Advertisement