Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Transformation

Options
  • 15-01-2015 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

Hi

Is anyone following this?

Anyone like to partner up for the walk / run?
    I can't do Mon and Wed's
    I'm hoping some ladies would like to get the walk done about 6 or 6.30ish any other evening.

PS. The Health Express Chemist in Charlesland are doing free measuring up for weight, height to get your BMI.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭clocha_liatha

ellejay wrote: »
    Hi

Is anyone following this?

Anyone like to partner up for the walk / run?
    I can't do Mon and Wed's
    I'm hoping some ladies would like to get the walk done about 6 or 6.30ish any other evening.

PS. The Health Express Chemist in Charlesland are doing free measuring up for weight, height to get your BMI.

hi check down at Eire Og the gaa club, seems there is already quite an active group set up , on face book also called " operation transformation greystones" . seem to meet at 8pm mondays and other days, talk a walk down.................

Advertisement