Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will fibre exchange LMK1_058 be activated?

Options
  • 15-01-2015 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking for information on when this exchange will be activated. It was built over a year ago but the 52 apartments in our block in Harveys Quay, Limerick City are still waiting for the fibre to be activated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

power101 wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm looking for information on when this exchange will be activated. It was built over a year ago but the 52 apartments in our block in Harveys Quay, Limerick City are still waiting for the fibre to be activated.

Thanks
    Hi power101

If you could PM me your apartment number I'll look in to this in further detail

Thanks
    AL

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

Hello,

Thanks
    Hi power101

Thanks
    AL
    PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello,

Thanks
    Hi power101

Thanks
    AL
    PM Sent
    Hi power101

The most information operations could offer me in relation to LMK1_058 is that it should be launched by April although this should only be considered provisional at this time as delays can occur.

It's worth noting that until the cabinet launches we will be unable to foresee if your line is connected to it.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement