Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolest GTA 5 Online Easter Egg

Options
  • 15-01-2015 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there I'm looking to recruit a partner to unlock the flaming skull mask in gta online, it's pretty straight forward to do and the mask is for sure the coolest headwear in the game so far, both players will get the mask so if interested please get back to me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Hi there I'm looking to recruit a partner to unlock the flaming skull mask in gta online, it's pretty straight forward to do and the mask is for sure the coolest headwear in the game so far, both players will get the mask so if interested please get back to me!

What platform are you on? I'm not interested in doing it as I have it on xbox 360 but no xbox live subscription.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Good luck getting it seeing as it doesn't exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Do you mean the face tattoo you get for a certain amount of headshots?

Advertisement