Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche in Finglas / Glasnevin

Options
  • 15-01-2015 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

Hi,

desperately seeking an available creche around Dublin 11 ( you know one that doesn't have a 5 month waiting list etc.) for a 21 month old.

Tried all the locals ones and even got a list by local HSE and ALL of them are full???

I really don't understand the usefulness of creches with waiting lists that extend for months or major parts of a year? Are people supposed to leave work, cancel business ... drop out while waiting a large percentage of a child's pre-school years?\you got to love this country! :mad:

Many thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

Hi
    I'm looking for a creche in Glasnevin/Finglas at the moment and experiencing the same thing. If you don't mind me asking, did you find a place in the end?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Barons in Northway Estate has an excellent rep and a friend of mine got her son in there part time recently.

The one beside the swimming pool is supposed to be good too but the name escapes me atm.

Thank you, unfortunately Barons is full on the days we need. I haven't contacted the one beside the swimming pool, so I will try them, thanks.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

January wrote: »
    Barons in Northway Estate has an excellent rep and a friend of mine got her son in there part time recently.

The one beside the swimming pool is supposed to be good too but the name escapes me atm.

Mellow Springs:pac:

Try Queen Bees in Ashtown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

John Mason wrote: »
    Mellow Springs:pac:

Try Queen Bees in Ashtown

Knew it was mellow something but wasn't sure! There's a little harvard in Rosemount industrial estate but youd prob be travelling out of your way each morning.

• Advertisement

January wrote: »
    Knew it was mellow something but wasn't sure! There's a little harvard in Rosemount industrial estate but youd prob be travelling out of your way each morning.

Perfect, thanks guys. Hopefully we will find somewhere :)

Advertisement