Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

csrf token is invalid on one computer

• 15-01-2015 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I thought i had put this up but do not see it. I can log in on this vista but not on the win 7 64 bit next room. i get csrf token is invalid?

Apology if it has been up already, I do not see it. I think it did not go through as i had not a prefix chosen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I got this message today:

"The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form."

when trying to log in. It happened on two different computers. When I tried to log in a second time, I was able to on one computer, but it took me three goes on the other computer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Same intermittent problem earlier. Drunk hamster???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Boards.ie: Chris

Drunk former admin I think.

I believe I've nailed this down to the session handling and a bad choice that was made in their storage. Hopefully this is sorted now. Let me know if any of you still have issues going forward.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I was getting the same on my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭JuneJones

Still the same.Cannot log in win 7 machine. can on vista

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Boards.ie: Chris

What browser are you using on Windows 7? Can I ask you to clear your cache and try again?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭JuneJones

What browser are you using on Windows 7? Can I ask you to clear your cache and try again?
    firefox. i will try the cache clear...
    EDIT
    tried did not work

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Sheeeeit

I can't log in currently on my laptop using Google Chrome on windows 7. Getting the same error as OP. Tried clearing cache and it didn't help

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sheeeeit wrote: »
    I can't log in currently on my laptop using Google Chrome on windows 7. Getting the same error as OP. Tried clearing cache and it didn't help

I'm having the same problem trying to login on desktop. Tried chrome and IE. no luck. Can log in from phone.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement