Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Horizon TV App

• 15-01-2015 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

it hasnt worked for 5 days now... no r streaming possible any more.
    "no program data available" and yet the gv guide works and can remote record...
    many negative reviews on Google Play ...
    tried also on Ipod touch IOS 6. failed too...

UPC technical support ... hopeless... as usual play dumb.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

It's not the most reliable of apps imo, though the guide section is working for me at the moment (iOS) There was a 'bug fix' update released on 8th Jan (on iOS anyway), so you could make sure it was installed on your devices.

Failing that all you can really do is delete, reinstall, make sure you're logged in & see if that fixes the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭scanlanavia

deleted and reinstalled... no difference...
    hopeless quality. UPC shd cut their losses and drop it and refund

So stilll the same Horizon Go (TV) App

doesnt stream
    non information for NOW ON TV
    TV Guide is the only thing that does work
    The Record "appears" to work... the recording actually kicks off , but are never completed !!

rubbish app,
    remove it UPC until it works

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,501 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

+1 Tried to watch the Australian Open tennis (on Eurosport1/2) in bed last night on a tablet, no dice.

So today, surprisingly I tried the Horizon Go (TV) App and ... lo and behold I'm watching RTE 1 stream and the NOW on TV button now gives active program guide, instead of a black page with "no data".

So, at least that's working again.. and I didn't need to re install the app. Clearly UPC have no automated alert system in place and instead require customers like me to "berate" them for their unstable services..

It's been well over 10 days inactive / broken.... (without a mention or an apology or a notification to the customer who wants to use the app )

• Advertisement
Advertisement