Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMobile cancel contract

Options
  • 15-01-2015 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi,

My emobile contract is up in August.

If I try to port my number now will it go through and will eMobile send me a final bill to pay the cancellation charge?

Thanks
    Dara

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

DJMG92 wrote: »
    Hi,

If I try to port my number now will it go through and will eMobile send me a final bill to pay the cancellation charge?

Thanks
    Dara
    Hi Dara

Yes it would go through now as a final bill reflecting the cancellation charges will be arranged upon completion of porting.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

Hi,

Thanks
    Dara
    Hi Dara

Yes it would go through now as a final bill reflecting the cancellation charges will be arranged upon completion of porting.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

Brilliant, thanks!

Dara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Thanks
    Dara
    Hi Dara

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

Brilliant, thanks!

Dara
    You're welcome Dara

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement