Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canon lens style Coffee mug

Options
  • 15-01-2015 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,870 ✭✭✭

Looking for one of those coffee cups that look like a lens- needs to be a shop somewhere in Dublin as its for a birthday present this weekend and i left it a bit late.

Doesn't have be cheapest- up to €20 ok- just available to collect.

This one:

http://m.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_106010115399_-1

Thanks all.

“Roll it back”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

I saw those in Tesco Nutgrove not that long ago, about €11 IIRC. In the corner of the shop with the electrical items, on the end of an aisle facing the headphones. Give them a ring perhaps - I think there was a couple there at the time (on a clearance section but were not reduced when I scanned it). Also try the aisle with the radios just beside it. Can't see your link as Debenhams site down but I think it's the same thing by the sounds of it. - like this.

Advertisement