Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

legal studies in WIT?, jobs afterward?

Options
  • 16-01-2015 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hello :),

I am currently doing this course and in my fourth semester, (so 3 months left), and I really don't wanna go back to do third year and so I am wondering if any of you have done this course. I'd love to know what jobs people got afterward and who employed them.

Thanks in advance :)

kind regards,
    Curious George001

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Hi,

Honestly, if you haven't spoken to your Course Leader you could be missing out on a trick. They'll give you a rundown of what generally happens with graduating students. Don't be afraid to speak to your lecturers either if you'd prefer. That's what they're there for.

If you wanted, for your third year you could do the Legal Studies with Business stream if you felt that just Legal Studies would be too one dimensional. That would open up many more doors then.

Advertisement