Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access email account...help!

Options
  • 16-01-2015 4:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭

I tried to log into my webmail account this evening and saw that there were only 7 messages in total- there should have been 100's of old email dating back years. Now I can't login at all. It's as if the account no longer excists!
    I have some really important stuff on there and am scared to death that it's all gone.
    Anybody know how to find out what's happened??

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

sideswipe wrote: »
    I tried to log into my webmail account this evening and saw that there were only 7 messages in total- there should have been 100's of old email dating back years. Now I can't login at all. It's as if the account no longer excists!
    I have some really important stuff on there and am scared to death that it's all gone.
    Anybody know how to find out what's happened??

Thanks in advance.
    HI sideswipe

The best advice I can offer is to contact eircoms email support department. email support can be contacted on 1530277100 (33c per min) however If you are a subscriber of eircom broadband you can reach them on 1890260260.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement