Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash lodgement query

Options
  • 16-01-2015 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hello,

Yesterday I lodged €500 cash into my credit card using ATM in bank. I checked my 365 account this morning & my balance hasn't updated. How long does it normally take?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi me0w, 

Thank you for your post this morning here on Boards.ie. 

When you lodge cash through a Lodgement ATM this should be credited to your account within minutes. This would then instantly update in your available credit on your card. 

If this has not yet happened, please call our dedicated Credit Card Services team on 0818 251 251, where a representative will be more than happy to check this for you. 

Alternatively, you can submit this query through the Online Service Desk where the advisor's will have full access to your account and can confirm your lodgement and put your mind to rest. 

If we can assist you with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement