Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th birthday venue ideas

• 16-01-2015 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Looking to arrange 18th for my my niece in limerick big family lots of kids so any ideas on venues thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭893bet

Lots of kids? Do you mean kids under 18?

If so then you have few options bar function rooms in hotels and the soccer/rugby club houses (you will need to know some one). I know of several that are refusing 18ths. Not worth the hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Try Shannon Rowing Club on Sarsfield Bridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

Back garden ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Have it at home and save yourself the hassle. Nothing worse than having to put up with young amateur drinkers who get messy after a few pints, and you'll have to deal with the small chainsaws running around the pub high on soft drinks and chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Absolute hotel have a nice size room aswell. Any local clubs by urself that you could rent?

• Advertisement
Advertisement