Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Legends" contracts

• 16-01-2015 11:31am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭

How much do the WWE spend on these?. I know last year cutbacks were made due to the Network but its kind of sad that WWE are spending money on these instead of younger talent.

I see HHH is bringing back his old buddies on the Raw before the second biggest PPV of the year:o What a waste of tv time it will be and we already suffered through a Hulk Hogan Raw over christmas

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Its so they can put out action figures , DVDS and put them in Games i think its worth it anyway as a collector of all three its great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Afaik what they are paid varies on who they are but I think it's a few grand per week plus royalties and special appearances. Iirc Ric Flair was offered $5k a week at the time he joined TNA (WWE wanted exclusivity).

They bring back the old guys from the 1990's for ratings. Bit sad that 15+ years later WWE still defer to retired and semi-retired wrestlers over their younger roster but that's how it is. If they use them well to get someone over and hype the Rumble it'll be worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Its so they can put out action figures , DVDS and put them in Games i think its worth it anyway as a collector of all three its great

The whole WWE Network is based on nostalgia, the legends remind us of a fonder era!

Started collecting the figures myself again recently, I would only be after the legend figures!

Advertisement