Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao application

Options
  • 16-01-2015 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi guys hoping someone can help me! I am currently filling in the qualifications and assessments part of the application and i am not sure what to fill in, im returning to college as a mature student so i know i tick that box but do i also tick the leaving cert and fetac box because i have completed both of them?
    I also was in college back in 2003 for a short time so do I click the third level higher education box? it says underneath "required regardless of whether you passed, failed, or did not take examinations".
    Iv tried calling the galway number on the website but it does not even ring out, Any help would be really appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

In that section you tick all boxes that apply to you as if you are a mature student the all your educational history is taken into account.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensausage

paperclip2 wrote: »
    In that section you tick all boxes that apply to you as if you are a mature student the all your educational history is taken into account.
    Thanks that's what I thought.

Just a quick follow up question, in the course choices section there are two separate choices level 6/7 and level 8. My first preferance is a level 8 course and my second is a level 7,both are in the same college, so how will they know the level 8 course is my overall first choice?

You can be offered your level 8 choice AND your level 6/7. Then you simply accept the one that you want the most. Being offered your level 6/7 wont prevent you being offered the level 8 if you are eligible for it.

paperclip2 wrote: »
    You can be offered your level 8 choice AND your level 6/7. Then you simply accept the one that you want the most. Being offered your level 6/7 wont prevent you being offered the level 8 if you are eligible for it.
    Thanks paperclip2

• Advertisement

De nada
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Priya77

Could someone help me. I want to make an application in nursing general and I am not mature student. so under what basis I can fill the form and I also want to how many universities could I apply for.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement