Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Sunderland

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Hey mick, was dier that bad? I thought he did ok !

Stambouli was quite good I thought

Stambouli had an outstanding second half , very composed . Forgot to mention him

Dier was poor , did a cross field pass one time to rose and it was an awful ball, crowd hated it . He wasn't up against much today lads and made a few serious errors

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I thought dier played pretty well from what I saw on the telly.
    HITC have this article up about the lad:
    http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/01/17/tottenham-fans-react-on-twitter-to-eric-diers-performance-v-sund/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

mickman wrote: »
    Was at today's game thanks to hatch

Was really surprised at the reception ade got , crowd really supported him . He did 'run around' a good bit

Lads , dier was awful. Bad of nerves and no confidence

Soldado was very poor also

Rest were fine, good win eithiut playing well . We have Hugo to thank for the great save at the end

Mickman I appreciate that you were at the match today and see more than the rest of us TV patato's but virtually every article I am reading online says how well Dier played with many saying great performance?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

A big deal should be made about this offside by the media. Time some of these refs are made accountable for the awful decisions they make.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Don't know what to tell you but the SS match report gave all our players a mark 7. Erikson got 8 and both Dier and Stambolui got 6's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Don't know what to tell you but the SS match report gave all our players a mark 7. Erikson got 8 and both Dier and Stambolui got 6's

Soldado a 6 aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

tippspur wrote: »
    Don't know how Chris Foy didn't overrule that decision,he's as bad as his linesman.
    Same lad who rode us bareback in Stoke a few years ago. Has a history of screwing us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Mickman I appreciate that you were at the match today and see more than the rest of us TV patato's but virtually every article I am reading online says how well Dier played with many saying great performance?

Yeah well maybe I'm being harsh on him . I just don't think he was great

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

No way did Stambouli deserve a 6, he's a tidy player and gaining confidence the more he plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

No way was Stambouli a 6. Thought he was our best player.

Verts was very good too, marshaled the defence well considering how young it was. Seems to have really gotten into pochs mentality.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Yeah, i'm liking the new (old?) Vertonghen lately. He's been much better, and really seems like the player he was when he joined us.

Advertisement